The essence of power protein soup
What you'll need:
- 3 dl coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 satchet 100 % Whey Protein (chocolate-hazelnut flavour)
The making of step-by-step:
1. Warm the milk and put it in a blender.
2. Add some peanut butter, Whey Pro, cinnamon and the 75% of the almond.
3. Blend it well then pour into a bowl.
4. Put what's left of the almond on the top.
Supplement facts for the soup:
- Calories: 890 kcal
- Protein: 57 g
- Fat: 65 g
- Carbs: 29 g
Last but not least, here's a "live stream" so your job will be a lot easier!
Ask your question about this article here!
You can ask questions after registration and login!
Please log in!